New connection/change to load/temporary connection

Note: To connect to WEL Networks or request changes to an existing supply, please download and complete the form below, before your work commences.

How to apply

To apply for a new connection, a change to your existing supply, a temporary or builder's temporary supply, just download this form then email, post or fax to your electricity retailer.